On Friday, September 18, 2020 at 1:45:12 PM UTC+2, TonyM wrote:

These answers of yours really are demonstrating the flexibility. We need
> some how to capture this knowledge, without making it too complex for

users.

Yea, I try to build a "story" around the possibilities. ... I did try to
start with the simple things. ... But if you have a look at the code of
this tiddler:
https://wikilabs.github.io/editions/tick-text/#test-high-abstraction

Which is close to insanity or close to Brainf*ck
<https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brainfuck> syntax and IMO doesn't make sense
at all. ... BUT it was nice to see, that it works.

-m