Mario, Et al.

More review and research into the extensibility on top of  Version 0.4.1

I just did this in a tiddler
\customize degree="button" _element="$button" mode="block"
\customize tick="kbd" _element="kbd"

°button Content

´kbd This is > [[A List]] > of items
another

However I am confused the content button has the kbd result wrapped onto
the same line but the word "other" seems to me to be more than one line
below.

This continues to be a stumbling block, I am trying to commit to memory how
to make use of the two cases \n and \n\n when customising.

   1. Such as customising something so it occurs until the end of line
   only, or until a blank line "\n\n" only
   2. once I master this I need to work out how to have the result
   generated on the current line, and in other cases to end with a blank line
   3. Then I want to find how to apply things inline, like in a middle of a
   sentence.
   4. I am also well aware of the endString, but here I am looking for the
   line based customisations without having to specify an endString.

Perhaps its the 24 hour break I had, or Sunday laziness, but it could also
be a lack of clarity either in the solution or in the documentation.

*Would it be possible for you to write a short clarifying summary of the
differences between these 4 items above please?*

   - *It seems to me this is a key area of the documentation*

Thank in advance
Tony