Users on email please note that in my last post prefaced *Regarding a use
case using "shorthand" *I added a PS at the end reading ...

PS. There is a side-effect too that is very good for me. Generated content
CSS can't be copied via select on screen. Since these lessons are very
costly to make I don't want users (or competitors) whom I don't work with
to be able to easily copy my work. Read fine. Copy or print, no. You have
to pay for that. CSS lets me make stealing lessons difficult without
requiring any server involvement.