> On Thursday, November 26, 2020 at 11:17:50 AM UTC+1 @TiddlyTweeter wrote:
>
>> *BUG? v.0.8.1 -- Block Nesting Broken?*

On Sunday, 29 November 2020 at 14:16:34 UTC+1 PMario wrote:

> See _mode=block !!

RIGHT! I AM an idiot! Thanks for your patience.

That admitted, I do think the inline/block setting importance needs
(eventually) flagging more in docs.
I was away from the markup a week and forgot everything I learned.
I kinda think grasping the sophistication of Custom Markup MIGHT be
something of an issue.

Just thoughts
TT