CodaCode

Nice to see someone else buying into the vision.

*Scoping rules*
> What is the scope of \somepragma? Is it possible to globally define them
> easily? I feel like I'm missing something obvious here. Wondering if
> $:/tags/Macro might do the job - it shouldn't but I'd understand if it did.
>
> Both local and global definition now exists, with local via either in
wikitext or by import pragma

> *Pragma definitions*
> (@PMario) Like me, you were probably thankful when JavaScript started to
> support arrow functions - the brevity alone lent itself to a boost in
> productivity. Therefore I'm wondering why \customize can't be reduced:

It could be perhaps, Mario will consider your suggestions; however the
definitions or customise pragma support such a broad and powerful range of
uses that brevity in the definition may be unwise. The whole function of
the new glyps and symbols it to create brevity by definitions. So perhaps
brevity in the definition, is a abstraction too far.

 I think the key place to play
is https://wikilabs.github.io/editions/custom-markup/, look for any tiddler
to see examples, this is not a curated site, just a practical one. Search
and play.

You have swallowed the "red pill
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_pill_and_blue_pill>". More the discovery
of infinite scope than unpleasant truths.

TonyM