On Sunday, November 29, 2020 at 2:13:53 AM UTC+1 TonyM wrote:

> CodaCode
>
> Nice to see someone else buying into the vision.

+1

> *Scoping rules*
>> What is the scope of \somepragma? Is it possible to globally define them
>> easily? I feel like I'm missing something obvious here. Wondering if
>> $:/tags/Macro might do the job - it shouldn't but I'd understand if it did.
>>
>> Both local and global definition now exists, with local via either in
> wikitext or by import pragma

Right. See the right sidebar: Contents !! .. There is a little bit of docs
already.

>> *Pragma definitions*
>> (@PMario) Like me, you were probably thankful when JavaScript started to
>> support arrow functions - the brevity alone lent itself to a boost in
>> productivity. Therefore I'm wondering why \customize can't be reduced:
>>

> It could be perhaps, Mario will consider your suggestions; however the
> definitions or customise pragma support such a broad and powerful range of
> uses that brevity in the definition may be unwise. The whole function of
> the new glyps and symbols it to create brevity by definitions. So perhaps
> brevity in the definition, is a abstraction too far.

I'd second that. The definitions should be as understandable as possible.

>  I think the key place to play is
> https://wikilabs.github.io/editions/custom-markup/, look for any tiddler
> to see examples, this is not a curated site, just a practical one. Search
> and play.

Right. Have a closer look at the "test-" prefixed tiddlers. I use them to
test the different versions, to see if something is broken. ... The problem
is, extending the code sometimes it's intended to be broken. Which makes it
a bit difficult atm.

The "content" tab in the right sidebar will hold the docs in the future.

.... The "special toolbar" and keyboard shortcuts are kind of broken atm.
... I'll need to fix it. ... but atm core TiddlyWiki is super busy and I
need the new actions functions for radio-buttons for this project !!!

-mario