TT,

Here is a summary of the existing glyphs
I established this with this site https://unicode-table.com/en/

Latin-1 Supplement › Acute Accent
´ tick
´ Acute Accent
U+00B4

 Latin-1 Supplement › Degree Sign
°
° Degree Sign
U+00B0

 Small Form Variants › Small Left Parenthesis
﹙
﹙ Small Left Parenthesis
U+FE59

 Latin-1 Supplement › Pilcrow Sign
¶
¶ Pilcrow Sign
paragraph sign
U+00B6

Braille Patterns › Braille Pattern Dots-25
⠒
⠒ Braille Pattern Dots-25
U+2812

Braille Patterns › Braille Pattern Dots-2356
⠶
⠶ Braille Pattern Dots-2356
U+2836

 Mathematical Operators › Almost Equal To
≈
≈ Almost Equal To
asymptotic to
U+2248

Latin-1 Supplement › Right-Pointing Double Angle Quotation Mark
»
» Right-Pointing Double Angle Quotation Mark
right guillemet, >>
U+00BB

Unicode Block Description Coverage
U+0370–U+03FF Greek and Coptic 135 glyphs
U+2070–U+209F Superscripts and Subscripts 48 glyphs
U+2200–U+22FF Mathematical Operators 256 glyphs
U+2300–U+23FF Miscellaneous Technical 256 glyphs
U+27C0–U+27EF Miscellaneous Mathematical Symbols-A 48 glyphs
U+2980–U+29FF Miscellaneous Mathematical Symbols-B 128 glyphs
U+2A00–U+2AFF Supplemental Mathematical Operators 256 glyphs
Glyph Variants (not all math) 1353 glyphs

Regards
Tony