*Candidate Source Font(s)*

I been doing testing with the Google NOTO SANS font (sets) to see what the
coverage is like... Up points ...

--- The Licensing is permissive and would allow extraction of glyphs to a
new font.

--- The *Unicode coverage is very good *(the aim of Noto is to eventually
cover the whole of Unicode)

--- The visual design is consistent across its component fonts.

Frankly, I'm not an expert in Font modification software, but, in principle
this looks like a series of font sets that we might derive the glyphs we
need from.

Thoughts
TT