On Wed, Nov 30, 2011 at 02:20:04PM -0500, Brian Hinz wrote:
>  I've noticed recently that both the Java client and Fltk viewers report
> that the VeNCrypt SecType is being selected even when the server doesn't
> offer it or even when it has been disabled altogether.  I basically ported
> what was in the C-code to the Java client so it's not surprising that they
> would behave the same, but I haven't had a chance to dig into whether
> something is really broken or it's just a bogus log message.

Client+Server always enable the VeNCrypt security type as first security type.
If server or client does not support VeNCrypt, the handshake only considers
the classic security types. If both support VeNCrypt, the security type
selection is done by the VeNCrypt chooser.
Only this way, the order of the enabled security types can be honored.

Regards,
Martin