The missing parameters is an easy fix, I'll commit those changes for the
java viewer tonight (FYI, the Fltk viewer does not currently have those
parameters so if you need that functionality you should submit a feature
request to get them added).

As for password-less authentication, you know that X509none just uses X509
certificates to check the validity of the endpoints, right?  It does not
prevent a user with a valid (ie: non-revoked) certificate from accessing
another user's session.  Although I guess you could probably do something
like use a different CA to generate each user (or group of users)
certificate and thus limit access, but for anything other than a small
number of users this is likely to become difficult to manage...

-brian