In Germany hand-used phones during drive are banned for several years now. I think it makes sense. Well, humanoids should think on it DIY but the reality is another.

Yes, that does make complete sense, along with anything which may distract the driver.

In China I've seen down-counting LED displays for the red sign. But this is just to simple for Europe. Badly.

- Henry

I've certainly seen countdown display for pedestrians in several European cities.

Cheers,
David
Web:  http://www.satsignal.eu
Email: david-tay...@blueyonder.co.uk