  From: John Miles
  To: 'Discussion of precise time and frequency measurement'
  Sent: Friday, February 10, 2012 3:28 AM
  Subject: Re: [time-nuts] Morion MV89 output level?

  > Did you ever run any tests on those UCT double oven OCXOs?

  Only to the extent of running a short (10-minute) HDEV test after a ~2 hour
  warmup, to see if it was capable of anything interesting near t=10s to
  t=30s.  It showed about 2E-12, and the PN was nothing special, so I didn't
  do anything else with it.  I'll leave one running for a few days and try it.

  >I've found
  > them to be freaky-stable long term.   I have retrofitted a lot of Tek
  > DC510/5010 counters with them and after over two years,  the last digit is
  > still right on.

  They would probably be good for homebrew GPSDOs, given their small size.
  Perhaps a Thunderbolt refit.

  -- john