Hi

You have roughly 25 ns p-p in the data you show. There are a number of 10 ns
“cycles” in the data.
Any of this *may* be due to ionosphere. They also could be due to other issues.
 With ~4.4 days of noisy
data, it may be tough to spot a trend. Since the ionosphere is a bit random,
there is no guarantee that
you *will* always see a pretty sinusoidal trend line through the data. It’s a
good bet that things quiet down
around midnight. There is no guarantee that they always go nuts (or go nuts to
the same degree) around noon.

Bob