Hi Bob!

From: "Bob kb8tq" <kb...@n1k.org>
I think it will be more than enough for my needs, at least now.

From the 2.5 ns single shot resolution, I deduce a 400 MHz count clock.

Yes. It is approx. 400MHz.

I think I would spend more time working out what happens at “about 400 MHz” X N or
“about 400 MHz / M” …….

If such conditions detected, I avoid problem by changing the counter clock. But it does not solve the effects at "about OCXO" * N or "about OCXO" / M. It is related to HW and I can probably control it only partially. I will try to improve clock and reference isolation in the "normal" HW and of cause I will thoroughly test such frequencies when that HW will be ready.

All the best!
Oleg