Is the slope value for the phase difference shown in TimeLab an average of the overall data sample duration? The reason I ask is that my service manual for my RFS says:

/"//A faster way to make the comparison between the reference frequency and the DUT is to use the time interval measurement mode of the counters. In this case, the time intervals between the 10MHz zero crossings of the reference frequency and the DUT are measured and averaged. If this time interval changes by less than 10ps per second, then the DUT is within 1 part in //10^11 of the frequency reference."/

I'm just curious if the phase difference slope value can be plugged in to this equation.

Regards,

Chris