Hi

The gotcha is that if the duration gets long enough, the numbers on a GPSDO
will get silly small.
You very much have to decide what time duration is appropriate to your system /
application. If you
always run your frequency counter on a 1 or 10 second gate …. you really don’t
care about 10,000 seconds.

Bob