@fabien

What are you talking about? These statements of yours can convince only novice
community member, because it is nothing in common to the reality. This is
communication policy usually executed by large corporations - the truth is on
the side of the one who speaks louder.

> OpenERP does not sell any proprietary module and we have no other licences
> than our open source ones !

Selling of GPL software is not prohibited, but requiring customer not to
release the GPL licensed (even though he bought a copy) software to community,
definitely is. So despite being licensed under GPL, it is actually being
distributed under proprietary license.

> We stopped shared funding modules.

Evidently, stopped the project by not releasing the result. OpenERP SA raised
funds (by observing to the fundraise graphs, I assume even more than that was
spent to develop particular software), but fooled all the customers (community)
who funded the project, by not releasing the software. And I speak about Report
Designer, which was the most popular item, and raised the most of funds (again
by observing to the fundraise graphs, I assume even more than that was spent to
develop particular software).

> The idea was good

No doubt, it was! Still you ruined it by not following the rules, drafted by
yourself. So nobody will be able to make the scheme run again, at least for the
nearest future!

I am sorry, if you have not bother enough to read my previous post carefully.
There are clear evidences of the proprietary policy executed in practice, and
these are not the only ones.

http://www.openobject.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=61113#61113