Ok, seems like the old site filters IP addresses. Here is a copy and paste:

In order to boost the growth of OpenERP, the Shared Funding Development (SFD)
projects allow everyone to request and pre-finance new features to be developed
in OpenERP.

The feature is then developed and sold until we reach the development cost of
the project to reimburse the one who pre-financed the module. Once the
development costs are paid, the module is freely published under the open
source GPL licence.

If you purchase one of these modules, you directly get it as Open Source, so
you can do whatever you want for yourself. We just ask you to not distribute it
so that the SFD project keeps being a success.

>From the old FAQ:

Why should I pay for a module which is already developed ?

Most of the development in Tiny ERP are financed by the Tiny company. If a SFD
project is opened, it means that the development was requested by several
companies but not planned in Tiny development budget. So, we need to finance
the development through these companies investment.

If the module is freely available, nobody will pay for it. That's why, during
the funding period, the module will be only accessible to contributors. Of
course, after this funding period, the module will become public.

How to propose a new feature ?

To request a new feature, you must send a request for quotation in english to
the Tiny ERP team: sales AT tinyerp.com . You must provide a complete
description of the need with some examples, demo data and a description of a
complete test case.

Then you will receive a detailed quotation with...

In that way, if you need this feature you have two solutions:
* Pay this amount to subcontract the development of the module and get it
quickly
* Start a Share Funding Development project, paying 15% of the total costs.
Others members of the community can pay amounts to get the module. We start the
development when a good part of the module's development cost are funded.

 I repeat that we decided to stop these shared funding activities. If a
customer wants to get a development, he will have to pay the full amount of the
development costs (to OpenERP or to a Partner). We have no more ways to share
the funding of the R&D for generic features, but we avoid frustrations and
misunderstandings about our goals with SFD.

http://www.openobject.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=61131#61131