All the messages to and from your 50 re-Motes go through one
TOSBase mote on the MIB adapter to get to the host computer
where SerialForwarder (or any other client program) is running.
The messages are distinguished by a destination address (e.g.,
the addr field in the TOS_Msg struct in ...tos/types/AM.h), and
sometimes contain a source address so you can tell where they
came from. To send a message to a specific mote you put it's
moteID in the destination address.

Was that the question?
MS

Dooosun yang wrote:
hi. I currently using Micaz MIB600 for mote lab.
Anyway, while i am doing my lab. I became curious about the serial forwarder.
The Problem that makes my head fussy is that how the serial forwarder
works for 50 motes. Should i run 50 different serial forwaders for each one? If so, How they are scheduled datas sended from each serial forwarder(For my case, 50 serial forwarders)? Or should i run just one serial forwarder for 50 motes? These days , my lack of knowledge about the concept of serial forwarder is exploding my head every second.
Somebody could help me? I want to know the structure of serial forwarder.
how do i use sf for many motes?