Hi,
I referred to the data sheet. The data sheet says that programmable
output power range is -24 to 0 dBm (in steps of 3). There is no
mention about reverse link gain. Do we have straightaway assume that
it is less than that of tx ?

How do I model reverse gain ? I am a bit confused.

Any help  is appreciated.

Thanks,
vijayant