Hi,
I just checked TossimPacket.nC on CVS. It seems that the support for getting
RSSI has been provided. I was able to trace the source code. But, when I try
to access, metadata, I get zero value.

I tried printing, (*bufPtr).metadata[1];

Note : My metadata[0] is tx_power.

Any help ? Please correct me if I am doing something wrong.

Thanks,
Vijayant