Hi all,

I know this is such a hard topic, but I'd like that you gave me your honest
and objective opinion about what SO should I use. I know it probably depends
on what I need to do, so I'm going to tell you about that. I have to
implement something about the standard 802.15.4-2006, and I've been a few
weeks reading background about that, and looking for WSN and its OS's.

I've played with TinyOS and flashed a few things on Telosb and Micaz motes.
For what I've been able to read, I think TinyOS is a huger project than
Contiki, and has a bigger community and support, as well. However, someone
told me that Contiki was a more structured OS than TinyOS is. I have read
tutorials about TinyOS but I don't really know much about Contiki.

Does anyone of you know something about Contiki or could tell me something
that finally convince me about why TinyOS is better? As I have told you
before, my project it'd be about the 15.4, so I'm focused on that part.
TinyOS has implemented that by the TKN154 group, but I don't know anything
about the Contiki implementation. Anyone of you does?

Thank you very much in advance.

Regards,
  Pablo