Hi Wahid,

I ended up using TinyOS because of the documentation and the community. I
found that Contiki's documentation was awful compared with TinyOS's one.
Furthermore, everyone that I know is using TinyOS, and for what I needed to
do (implementing and changing the 802.15.4 standard) it was perfect cause it
had the TKN154 implementation inside the mac layer of the OS.

Regards,
  Pablo