Hi,

There is a course going on at KTH, sweden on Sensor Networks given by Adam Dunkels, Luca Mottola and Olaf Landsiedel, with some good info on the OSs for WSNs. In my opinion, if you plan to do hardware implementations with the motes use TinyOS since the documentation for TinyOS is much nicer. Contiki as a fantastic simulator that TinyOS doesnt have.

http://www.ee.kth.se/~oland/teaching/wsn2010/index.html

Best,
Jose

Hi Wahid,

I ended up using TinyOS because of the documentation and the community. I found that Contiki's documentation was awful compared with TinyOS's one. Furthermore, everyone that I know is using TinyOS, and for what I needed to do (implementing and changing the 802.15.4 standard) it was perfect cause it
had the TKN154 implementation inside the mac layer of the OS.

Regards,
 Pablo