Hi Yusnaidi,

I don't know about your problem, as I currently don't have a Mac OS X
system with the latest OS to play with. However, I did compile the
libraries for different systems, and the libraries included in the
latest tinyos.jar should support Mac OS X on PPC, Intel 32-bit and Intel
64-bit platforms. If you don't absolutely want to compile the libraries
yourself, you can use the latest tinyos.jar and see how this works for you:
http://tinyos-main.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/support/sdk/java/tinyos.jar

You can also download the macosx_universal_*.lib files, rename them to
lib*.jnilib and manually put them in the right folders. The files are
universal binaries for Mac OS X supporting the aforementioned processors.

Cheers,
Urs