Hi Urs,

I have changed the classpath to use the explicit classpath. I also had saved
the tinyos.jar file the one you gave in the link to
/tinyos-2.x/support/sdk/java/. I have checked the classpath by issuing
command echo $CLASSPATH and got the following output:
.:/Users/yusnaidi/tinyos-2.x/support/sdk/java/tinyos.jar.

I then compile the Blink application but still got these errors:
------------------------
/bin/sh: tos-ident-flags: command not found
mkdir -p build/micaz
    compiling BlinkAppC to a micaz binary
ncc -o build/micaz/main.exe  -Os -fnesc-separator=__ -Wall -Wshadow
-Wnesc-all -target=micaz -fnesc-cfile=build/micaz/app.c -board=micasb
-DDEFINED_TOS_AM_GROUP=0x22 --param max-inline-insns-single=100000
-fnesc-dump=wiring -fnesc-dump='interfaces(!abstract())'
-fnesc-dump='referenced(interfacedefs, components)'
-fnesc-dumpfile=build/micaz/wiring-check.xml BlinkAppC.nc -lm
make: ncc: No such file or directory
make: *** [exe0] Error 1

I really confused of two errors from the above compilation errors messages:
1. "/bin/sh: tos-ident-flags: command not found" and 2. "make: ncc: No such
file or directory". What that suppose to mean?

Thanks.

Yusnaidi.