Hi Yusnaidi,

I've had problems previously compiling on the Mac myself. My particular
problems are with the gnu make, which seems to ignore environmental
variables for some reason (I'm not an expert on gnu make). So I cannot
really help you with the error messages. If you just want to use the
libraries, you can use the tinyos.jar.

If you decide to use tinyos.jar, you don't even have to install any
libraries. The latest version will automatically extract the native
libraries to a temporary file and load it from there (ignore the
warnings, or read them to understand how it works). All you have to do
is include tinyos.jar in your classpath (e.g., by adding a line like
"export CLASSPATH=/my/path/to/tinyos.jar:${CLASSPATH}" to the
appropriate startup script).

If you want to properly install the native libraries, rename them to
libtoscomm.jnilib and libgetenv.jnilib. You can then copy them to the
directory shown by "tos-locate-jre --jni".

If you want to know more, can you download and run the following
program, then send me its output?
http://www.schlangenstein.ch/tosruntime.jar

Cheers,
Urs