Hi Yusnaidi,

Yes, you should have nesc installed. And yes, this probably means there
is a problem with the installation somewhere.

On my Mac the ncc binary is in /stow/bin. If it's not there, check
whether the compiled version is in /stow/repository/nesc-1.3.0/bin. If
it's not there, then "make install" (or the configure script) did not
work properly. If it's in the /stow/repository subfolder, but not in
/stow/bin, then the installation with "sudo stow ..." did somehow not
work. If it's in /stow/bin, then for some reason the PATH variable is
not properly set (even though your .profile looks ok); check "echo $PATH".

Cheers,
Urs