From: tinyos-help-boun...@millennium.berkeley.edu
[mailto:tinyos-help-boun...@millennium.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of wasif
masood
Sent: Thursday, February 07, 2013 11:03 PM
To: tinyos forum
Subject: [Tinyos-help] Time to transmit in CC2420!

Hi All,

I know this is probably an old topic but I still couldn't find any solution
to that. Well, I am using CC2420Transmit.Send interface which is connected
to CC2420TransmitC. Even at this lowest level of wiring the time elapsed
between the Send and SendDone signal is in 10's of milliseconds (I have
tested it for both Z1 and TelosB). Is there any way I can reduce this time?
Please share your expertise!

Regards,
Wasif Masood