tosthreads isn't being actively maintained.

and it sounds like you have found a bug.   so you will probably have to
debug it to figure out what is going on.

do you have an environment where you can actively observe the machine
state?  ie.  a jtag environment?

--
Eric B. Decker
Senior (over 50 :-) Researcher