I am doing pure research on TOS threading solutions. There is no particular application at the moment. I was drawn to tosthreads as a reference threading solution because of its inclusion in the distribution, but ran into trouble when developing a test application with it.

I am relatively new to TOS, and one of the things that appeals to me about tosthreads is the way it permits the application developer to make blocking calls within a thread. The resulting elimination of the need for many callbacks seems to simplify the code.

Thanks so much for your feedback!

Stephen