From: Gerald Peterson <peter...@vmail.svsu.edu>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 20:47:24
To: Teaching in the Psychological Sciences (TIPS)<tips@acsun.frostburg.edu>
Subject: Re: [tips] It's that plagiarism time of year again...

Did they use cell phones to take a picture of one exam and send to the other?
Apparently, that is becoming a big problem in some classes.  That, and texting
each other. I ban cell phones during exams, but it is very hard to police in
large classes.  Anyone have a problem with cell phone cheating?  Gary

Gerald L. (Gary) Peterson, Ph.D.
Professor, Department of Psychology
Saginaw Valley State University
University Center, MI 48710