Okay Stephen then if you think adjuncts only teach
then lets just compare salaries of "just" teaching
classes between part-time and full-time. If you look
at how much part-time instructors get paid per unit it
is a fraction of what full-timers get. If we are
teaching the same classes then we should be getting
the same pay. EQUAL PAY FOR EQUAL WORK! This applies
more to 2-year institutions in which teaching and only
teaching is the sole priority and responsibility of
both part-time and full-time faculty.

Payam