Stephen,

Let's not compare oranges to apples. We are talking
about the academic world not the private sector world.
I would be happy to provide you with the data you
requested. That would be very simple. I will show you
a copy of my paycheck for teaching 2 classes at the
same college in the same department to the same
students and you can compare this with a full-timers
paycheck and see the big difference yourself.