We used to have tons in the psych dept - then it was decided to get rid of
them all. I was here then and Dr. Bauer responded by cutting out almost
every Intro to Psych and Human Growth and Development course - we got them
back that term, but no more. We have 1 full-time part-time person now, but
that's it with no moves for any more.

At 01:34 PM 10/31/2001 -0500, you wrote:
>Deb, VSU going against the adjunct trend?  Are we at the same University?
>We're hiring five course per semester "permanent temps" left and right in
>A & S.  Then, again, you've been banished to the School of Ed :-))
>

>Make it a good day.
>
>                                                        --Louis--
>

>Louis Schmier                     www.therandomthoughts.com
>Department of History             www.halcyon.com/arborhts/louis.html
>Valdosta State University
>Valdosta, GA  31698                           /~\        /\ /\
>229-333-5947                       /^\      /     \    /  /~\  \   /~\__/\
>                                  /     \__/         \/  /  /\ /~\/         \
>                           /\/\-/ /^\_____\____________/__/_______/^\
>                         -_~    /  "If you want to climb mountains,   \ /^\
>                          _ _ /      don't practice on mole hills" -    \____
>

>---
>You are currently subscribed to tips as: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Deb

Dr. Deborah S. Briihl
Dept. of Psychology and Counseling
Valdosta State University
Valdosta, GA 31698
(229) 333-5994
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://chiron.valdosta.edu/dbriihl/

Well I know these voices must be my soul...
Rhyme and Reason - DMB