I have proposed a course on the psychology of forgiveness.  There is a
lot of exciting psychological research looking at the impact of
forgiveness on human behavior.  It's also a topic with a lot of
practical relevance.

Roderick D. Hetzel, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Psychology
 LeTourneau University