For all those who teach non-mainstream courses, I have a couple of
questions.  Do you teach these courses in addition to your regular load?  If
you do, is there any pay or other incentive for doing this or is it just
assumed to be your professonal responsibility or your own desire?

Thanks in advance for the information.

Jeff Nagelbush
Ferris State University