I retired from the psyc dept at Austin Peay State University here in
Clarksville TN back in 2003 after 23 years on the faculty.  I actually
started back in 1970 at Lynchburg College (Lynchburg, Virginia) teaching PSI
intro psyc courses with Al and Donna Cone and creating classroom management
and CAI software for use on (if you can believe it) teletype terminals.  I'm
basically an old physiological psychologist with a knack for computers.

These days I run PACAT Inc which provides outcomes assessment materials to
about 220 campuses spread across most of the US.

Glad to meet you.  BTW - I truly enjoy TIPS - been lurking for a bit but
couldn't resist this one.