Beth--

I'm impressed that you remembered my pre-Abrahams name! I used to post more in
those days, I suppose ... back when I actually was teaching psychology, go
figure.

I remember a Bud Levin from those days, who very much liked to argue from a
logical positivist standpoint.

Robin

Beth Benoit <bethben...@metrocast.net> wrote:

      In the tradition of thinking about the past, which seems to be a popular
activity this week:

I'm curious about how long any of you have been on TIPS.  I believe I first
joined in mid-1993 - shortly before I taught my first college class.  As I
recall Stephen Black was already a member.  I have early recall of Bob
Wildblood, Rick Froman, Mike Scoles, Ken Steele and Robin (then Pearce?)
Abrahams, and of course TIPS creator Bill Southerly, but it seems that many of
the others who were in my "freshman class" have long gone.  I remember when the
multicultural dude joined - though not what year - as his posts were puzzling
and there was a buzz about whether he actually was who he said he was.

What ever happened to Ron Blue?  What was the theory he always offered?
Opponent-process model?

Any other Oldster Tipsters around?  And Happy New Year to Oldsters and Newsters.

Beth Benoit
Granite State College
New Hampshire

--
"We will not learn how to live in peace by killing each other's children." -
Jimmy Carter