From: Paul Brandon <paul.bran...@mnsu.edu>
To: Teaching in the Psychological Sciences (TIPS) <tips@acsun.frostburg.edu>
Sent: Sat, 3 Jan 2009 1:09 pm
Subject: Re: [tips] longevity thoughts

It's OK.
Anyone who can tell from a list of 1000+ names that he is the only 'black' is
certainly an expert on conspiracies.

On Jan 3, 2009, at 2:48 PM, Christopher D. Green wrote:

Honestly Michael. Jewish conspiracy theories? You ought to be ashamed. You
certainly make me ashamed to be subscribed to a list on which someone would say
such a thing.

Christopher (What's My Religion?) Green
York U.
Toronto
============

msylves...@copper.net wrote:

I was with Tips at its very inception.I remembered Paul Smith and Sandra
McIntyre.  As a matter of fact,I am the only

black on Tips.Some of the Jewish tipsters engaged in a vicious campaign to
question my credibility by writing to Mizzou to fimg out if I was a genuine
graduate.I was a lecturer at Embry-Riddle but I continued to use ERAU as my
e-mail address.A tipster wrote to ERAU and they took me off their server.Hence
my longevity thoughts.But I continue to exists.If attempts to get me off the
list were money,I would be a millionaire.0A

Michael Sylvester,PhD

Daytona Beach,Florida

Paul Brandon

Emeritus Professor of Psychology