And if the number of posts that Michael made that are objectively assessed to
be nothing but provocative, trolling nuisance content were tallied up, the rest
of us would be millionaires too.

You keep hinting that you might one day leave, and yet it never comes to pass.
A terrible tease to those of us who send your stuff straight to the spam
garbage can, and yet are subjected anyway to the detritus that your silly,
self-serving posts stir up in the reactions of our colleagues whose posts we
still receive.

Nancy Melucci

Long Beach City College

Long Beach CA