Pacing Guides, and Daily Lesson Plans archived at www.Teaching-Point.net

From: msylves...@copper.netto: t...@acsun.frostburg.edusubject: Re: [tips]
longevity thoughtsDate: Sat, 3 Jan 2009 13:53:25 -0500

I was with Tips at its very inception.I remembered Paul Smith and Sandra
McIntyre.As a matter of fact,I am the only
black on Tips.Some of the Jewish tipsters engaged in a vicious campaign to
question my credibility by writing to Mizzou to fimg out if I was a genuine
graduate.I was a lecturer at Embry-Riddle but I continued to use ERAU as my
e-mail address.A tipster wrote to ERAU and they took me off their server.Hence
my longevity thoughts.But I continue to exists.If attempts to get me off the
list were money,I would be a millionaire.

Michael Sylvester,PhD
Daytona Beach,Florida---To make changes to your subscription contact:Bill
Southerly (bsouthe...@frostburg.edu)