Sorry Annette,
I was thinking of the FIRST time Michael asked us to tell students not to jump

JIm
Jim Matiya
Florida Gulf Coast University
jmat...@fgcu.edu
Contributor, for Karen Huffman's Psychology in Action, Video Guest Lecturettes
John Wiley and Sons.

Using David Myers' texts for AP Psychology? Go to
http://bcs.worthpublishers.com/cppsych/
High School Psychology and Advanced Psychology Graphic Organizers,
Pacing Guides, and Daily Lesson Plans archived at www.Teaching-Point.net> From:
tay...@sandiego.edu> Subject: RE: [tips] longevity thoughts> To:
tips@acsun.frostburg.edu> Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2009 15:13:59 -0800> > Gee Jim, you
must be older than dirt, because you seem to be suffering from > old-timer's
disease as we had the usual, annual exhortation about not jumping > off the
balconies just this last spring, and I believe Michael is still a DJ based on >
recent post content.> > Annette> > Annette Kujawski Taylor, Ph.D.> Professor of
Psychology> University of San Diego> 5998 Alcala Park> San Diego, CA 92110>
619-260-4006> tay...@sandiego.edu> > ---- Original message ----> >Date: Sat, 3
Jan 2009 14:42:01 -0600> >From: Jim Matiya <jmat...@hotmail.com> > >Subject:
RE: [tips] longevity thoughts > >To: "Teaching in the Psychological Sciences
(TIPS)" > <tips@acsun.frostburg.edu>> >> > Some people say I am older than
dirt...hmmmmmm> > remember when The Michael was a diskjockey (DJ) ?> > Or, how
about that infamous e-mail about telling> > students not to jump from balconies
while on> > springbreak???> >> > Jim Matiya> > Florida Gulf Coast University> >
jmat...@fgcu.edu> >> > Contributor, for Karen Huffman's Psychology in> >
Action, Video Guest Lecturettes> >> > John Wiley and Sons.> >> > > >> > Using
David Myers' texts for AP Psychology? Go to > >> >
http://bcs.worthpublishers.com/cppsych/> >> > High School Psychology and
Advanced Psychology> > Graphic Organizers,> >> > Pacing Guides, and Daily
Lesson Plans archived at> > www.Teaching-Point.net> >> >
------------------------------------------------> >> > From:
msylves...@copper.net> > To: tips@acsun.frostburg.edu> > Subject: Re: [tips]
longevity thoughts> > Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2009 13:53:25 -0500> >> > I was with
Tips at its very inception.I remembered> > Paul Smith and Sandra McIntyre.As a
matter of fact,I> > am the only> > black on Tips.Some of the Jewish tipsters
engaged in> > a vicious campaign to question my credibility by> > writing to
Mizzou to fimg out if I was a genuine> > graduate.I was a lecturer at
Embry-Riddle but I> > continued to use ERAU as my e-mail address.A tipster> >
wrote to ERAU and they took me off their> > server.Hence my longevity
thoughts.But I continue to> > exists.If attempts to get me off the list were> >
money,I would be a millionaire.> > > > Michael Sylvester,PhD> > Daytona
Beach,Florida> >> > ---> > To make changes to your subscription contact:> >> >
Bill Southerly (bsouthe...@frostburg.edu)> >> > ---> > To make changes to your