I personally have no problem with psych students who want to be clinicians
not being interested in the "science of psychology".

I always find it funny that the science types are sooo concerned that
everyone should take science very seriously.
Are the authors EQUALLY concerned about the state and training of the
empirical psychologists' human empathy and social interaction skills? I bet
not.

And if what the authors are saying is true, how come there arnt oodles of
positions available for empirical psychologists? :)

--Mike