My friend, Patty Kowalski and I are doing an MBTI is a barnum effect study this
fall----maybe----if we can find a good reason to want to show that.

Any ideas for literature we might not have found with a standard lit search to
help us make the case? Editors want a coherent theoretical reason for the
study......

Annette Kujawski Taylor, Ph.D.
Professor of Psychology
University of San Diego