I forgot to mention my favourite Rorschach cartoon, heck, one of my
favourite of all cartoons. It's in a collection of the great science
cartoonist, Sidney Harris, and explains how the Rorschach originated.

I can't give you the url directly, but follow these instructions, which I
hope will take you there.

Go to http://www.sciencecartoonsplus.com/gallery/psychology/index.php

Then run your cursor over the second column to the right of the
thumbnails, down to the third. That's it. The remainder of the thumbnails
aren't too shabby either.

(My number one favourite, though is here:

http://www.sciencecartoonsplus.com/pages/gallery.php

Stephen L. Black, Ph.D.
Professor of Psychology, Emeritus
Bishop's University      e-mail:  sbl...@ubishops.ca
2600 College St.
Sherbrooke QC  J1M 1Z7
Canada

Subscribe to discussion list (TIPS) for the teaching of
psychology at http://flightline.highline.edu/sfrantz/tips/