Some time ago a TIPSTER posted a list of statements that he put on the blacboard at the start of a Methods class. The statements were facts or beliefs, and represented different ways of knowing. (The only one I remember is "God exits." I would like to modify and use that list in my class this semester, but Ican not find where I filed it. If any of you have it or know a source, I would appreciate a copy.

        Thank you,

                Joel

        Joel S. Freund          216 Memorial Hall
                                Department of Psychology
                                Fayetteville, AR 72701-1201

        Phone:  (479) 575-4256
        FAX:    (479) 575-3219
        E-MAIL: jsfre...@uark.edu

"The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not Eureka! (I found it!), but rather, "hmmm.... that's funny...." Isaac Asimov

"I do not feel obligated to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reasons, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use." Galileo Galilei