The amazing part for me is that it is not static:  you come up with  new
components with each new edition.  Kudos  and many thanks to you  and to all
who are part of the process.

In a message dated 8/12/2009 10:35:43 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
mbour...@fgcu.edu writes:

Martin,  since you're here, I'll take the opportunity to second everything
Beth said  about your Instructor's Resource Manual, it has saved my life
many times over  the course of my teaching  career.

From: Martin Bolt  [b...@calvin.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, August 12, 2009 10:28 AM
To: Teaching  in the Psychological Sciences (TIPS)
Subject: Re: [tips]  question

Many thanks, Beth, for your gracious words regarding the  binder
accompanying Myers.  But I'm only the editor.  David Anderson  deserves the
credit for
the cited exercise.  As the entry indicates on p.  14 of the Prologue (IRM
accompanying Myers 9e), he first suggested the  exercise on TIPS already
some years ago.  Clearly our thanks to David for  what many have found helpful,

Martin Bolt
Psychology
Calvin  College
Grand Rapids, MI 49546

>>> Beth Benoit  <beth.ben...@gmail.com> 8/12/2009 9:22 AM >>>
Martin,I use  Dave Myers' Intro text and have the amazing (huge)
Instructor's
Resources  binder.  There's so MUCH in there (I hope I meet Martin Bolt some
day  so I can tell him what a groupie I am) that I do miss  suggested
exercises.  For example, the first chapter (critical  thinking) has over 50
pages of classroom exercises.  Which exercise  was it that you found
particularly helpful, as described below?

Beth  Benoit
Granite State College
Plymouth State University
New  Hampshire