Let me suggest www.couchsurfing.org This is a site that lists members from virtually every corner of the worlld and members range from students,teachers, and other professionals.Members of this site welcome travelers and other visitors.I am sure you can scroll down to Estonia and then to your specific city and find find students and profs at that university.They will most likely have some fluency in English(Btw,Americans,British and Australians are the only people that speak only one language). You may have to join to surf the site but it is not an exhaustive process-just general info. I am a member and I can access listings in Estonia. I could find some contacts and info for you.Let me know
if you want me to.

Michael Sylvester,PhD
Daytona Beach,Florida