The question we address is simply, can you support the mission of the college?
From our perspective, one does not need to be Christian in order to do so
(otherwise, they would have found a way to get rid of me years ago).

John
--
John Serafin
Psychology Department
Saint Vincent College
Latrobe, PA 15650
john.sera...@email.stvincent.edu

From: Michael Smith <tipsl...@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 12:11:01 -0400
To: "Teaching in the Psychological Sciences (TIPS)" <tips@acsun.frostburg.edu>
Conversation: [tips] How Do You Explain A 4.4 Million Skeleton in a 6,000 Year
Old Universe?
Subject: Re: [tips] How Do You Explain A 4.4 Million Skeleton in a 6,000 Year
Old Universe?

I think if a person works in a Christian college then the person has
to agree with the faith precepts of the institution.
So I doubt there would be any "secular" faculty at such institutions,
and if there are, they are clearly being unethical
under such circumstances.